3 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Business.
Welcome to the premiere episode of Started From The Bottom, How to Beat the Odds & Become a Successful Entrepreneur with Trudie German.
She is a certified personal trainer, a wellness coach, and workshop facilitator from Toronto who services clients internationally through her company Body Envy.
She shares her entrepreneurship journey and what she has learned along the way and why she started this podcast.
Listen to hear the three things that Trudie wishes she knew before she started her business.
In this episode Trudie discusses:
- How she has battled with fear and procrastination of starting this podcast to share her entrepreneurship story.
- The goal of sharing hers and other people’s business journeys without all the decorations.
- Three things she wishes she knew before starting a business.
- The importance of getting a mentor.
- Having a community to back and support you for a less lonely journey.
- Learning to heal from trauma to discover an amazing life.
- The types of guests’ entrepreneurs she’ll have on the show.
I would love to know what 3 things you wish someone told you before you became an entrepreneur. You can leave your comment below .
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE
Become An Entrepreneur 3 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became An Entrepreneur. Becoming an entrepreneur was NEVER something I aspired to be. The entrepreneurs I knew of had multi-million dollar corporations whose parents either loaned them money to start or...
Trudie here, certified personal trainer, speaker and podcast host.
Born in Jamaica, currently residing in Toronto, Canada, I find it hard to start my day without a dose of coffee in my system, I mean, life begins after coffee, right?
I love eating healthy foods, but I do not enjoy cooking. On a Friday night, give me a great book and a glass of Moscato wine, and I’m one happy girl!